Update by user May 02, 2016

The Store Owner stepped in an did the right thing. She was very nice and I will use them again if the need arises. I would recommend them.

Update by user May 01, 2016

The owner at this location stated if I left a negative review she would consider it blackmail. Really?

Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2016

I paid $48.00 for an emergency repair on my eye glasses as I was going on a cruise. Fast Fix in Valencia, CA removed the left arm from my prescription eye glasses then welded the arm in a machine. They reattached the arm and i paid them $48.00. I was able to view the complete repair from the viewing window.

As I was walking onto the ship the arm fell off as the screw they had reattached to the repaired area fell off.

I had to use the end of a toothpick and scotch tape to secure my glasses.

The Valencia Town Center Mall location was very rude when I called them after I returned and said they would sell me a new screw for $6.00.

My only resort seems to be that I file a claim with Visa and leave a yelp review and the BBB

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Cbohsea is overall dissatisfied with Fast Fix and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about fast fix eye glasses repair at Fast Fix was repair failed and ruined my trip, manager and owner of shop Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fast Fix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Fast Fix to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fast Fix?

Comments

Cbohsea

The owner stepped up and took care of this issue.