I have a Tag Huer Watch, I purchased it around 1998. I have always had my battery replaced a Fast Fix. Since I have had the Watch I have had the Battery replaced 4 times at Fast Fix. The last time around two years ago the Battery went bad and they opened the Watch in front of me and saw that it was under a two year battery and they replaced it with a 5 year battery (approx.$54.00) they write a date on the inside of the back cover. A few days ago my Battery was dead and I took it to Fast Fix at Park Place in Tucson. I told them it was around 2 yrs.ago that they replaced the Battery. If it was under warranty they wouldn't charge me. Against my better judgement I left it rather than have them pull the back cover to see the date of the Battery install. When I picked it up the Bill was $79.97 and I ask what was the date that the last Batter was installed. They said, "Somebody else must have installed it". I said, "You installed it so what was the date?" The Manager pulled the cover and showed me the date they just wrote on it. I said, "Where the date for the other Battery, you installed it". He blew his top and said I'm accusing him of lying and he would just not charge me because he would never do such a thing. So, now I'm the liar and he's the GOOD GUY.

Well, I told the clerk, "Charge me for the Battery and made them let me pay"

I wanted the Manager to know that I know he was screwing me and I paid for it.

MY ADVISE TO ANYBODY WHO GETS A BATTERY REPLACED IS TO HAVE THEM SHOW YOU THE DATE INSIDE THE COVER. IF THE BATTERY GOES BAD, MAKE THEM OPEN THE COVER IN YOUR PRESENCE SO YOU CAN VERIFY WHEN IT WAS INSTALLED.

My wife was with me when I had the last Battery install and we have all our Batteries replaced by Fast Fix.

Just make sure you see that writing before you let them put the Battery in.

Fast Fix said, "There was no writing on the Cover" and I know that was a complete lie but I did not keep my receipt like I should have but trusted them.

Just "TRUST BUT VERIFY".

Had an Experience with Fast Fix?

Comments